Monday, September 10, 2012

I welcome you all...

I would like to say welcome to my new Blog(: This blog is a school art project which you will be able to experience in the comfort of your own home, or where ever you are with a computer i guess i should say haha(: On my blog you can expect to see some very cool and interesting information and pictures.  I will be posting about art history and i will be posting not only picture of my art but also of my classmate's art and maybe I'll even squeeze in a few pictures of my cat here and there too(: Well thank you for reading and i will  be adding more posts periodically, be sure to check back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good! Be sure to remember that you are not writing on facebook; use correct grammar (it doesn't have to be stuffy, just intentional). Make color changes I suggested.

    ReplyDelete